WS400 & WS450 Superaxe
About ws400 & ws450 superaxe
Australia’s market leader for over 20 years! Featuring the innovative and efficient pivoting blade the Superaxe is an ideal solution for processing large volumes of firewood. There are two models available: The WS400 and the WS450, with the only difference being the power pack and subsequent cycle times. TheWS400 features a 13 hp engine with a 6second cycle time, and the WS450 features an 18hp engine with a 4.5 second cycle time. Both feature a 200kg capacity hydraulic log lifter, large bench area and the innovative double handed control system for safe and easy machine operation. Couple with optional infeed hoppers and/or outfeed elevators for even greater output.
PROUDLY MADE IN AUSTRALIA: Designed and built in our Victorian workshop with quality components
The WS450 shown above is fitted with the 3.6 folding elevator for easy loading or stockpiling. The elevator is an optional add on.
- ESTIMATED OUTPUT: Up to 4 cubic meters per hour output (guide only)
- SPLITTING FORCE: 40 tons splitting force at the base of the blade
- CYCLE TIME: 13 hp option 6 seconds; 18hp option 4.5 seconds
- ENGINE: WS400 13 hp Vanguard or Honda; WS45018hp Vanguard
- ENGINE WARRANTY: All engines backed by comprehensive manufacturers warranty
- PUMP: Single stage Galtech pump
- RAM: High quality Australian made 3 inch Alford ram.
- HYDRAULIC HOSES: All double wire rated 1/2 inch hydraulic hoses
- OIL RESERVOIR: WS400 – 21 litre oil reservoir; WS450 – 38 litre oil reservoir
- BUILT TO LAST: Rugged heavy duty construction with minimal maintenance required, for a lifetime of trouble free use
- BENCH: 1500mm wide x 500mm deep; Grip bars in bench (under blade) grip blocks for secure splitting
- WARRANTY: Two year warranty on the frame
- COUPLING: Approved 50mm, 2000kg rated cast iron coupling. Safety chain fitted.
- WHEELS AND HUBS: 185 x 14 Sunraysia wheels and high speed hubs. Handles all towing requirements
- JOCKEY WHEEL: High quality 8 inch heavy duty swing up jockey wheel
- DIMENSIONS: Weight 500-550kg / Height 1700mm / Width 1500mm / Length 2400mm
- BLOCK LIFTER: Hydraulic block lifter will lift blocks weighing up to 200kg up to bench height
- TOWING: Block lifter is easily folded and secured for traveling.
- ROLLERS: Rollers within the block lifter assist in easy block movement
- BLADE: Unique pivoting axe blade with hardened edge and replaceable pivot bushes for superior splitting performance; develops up to 40 tons of force at the base of the blade. 4 available height adjustments to suit 9, 12, 15 or 18 inch blocks
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Ideal bench height & block lifter ensures the operator can work with a straight back with no bending or straining.
- CONTROLS: The innovative double handed control system (with auto return) ensures ease of use, quick cycle times & unmatched safety
- EASE OF USE: Easy splitting with ample room to move blocks. Never lift another block again.
- SAFETY COMMUNICATION: Weatherproof canister on every machine contains an operator instruction & safety training sheet for quick reference. All machines also come with a detailed operator manual which includes operator training, maintenance recommendations & risk assessment.
- ELEVATORS: 3.6m folding elevator can be fitted to these two models. Free standing elevators are also available.
- REGISTRATION KIT: Includes HD mudguards, LED lights, VIN plate for registration compliance.
- OTHER OPTIONAL EXTRAS: Engine cover, electric start & hour meter.
- REMOTE POWERED: Units available.
- READY TO ORDER? Please contact us to order a machine. Your machine will be built to order.
- PICK UP: All machines are built in our workshop in North East Victoria. Once order is completed the machine can be collected from us directly during business hours. It can be towed if registration has been completed, or loaded into a truck, tandem trailer or flat tray ute.
- FREIGHT: Through a network of freight depots Whitlands Engineering can organise economical freight to most places (pickup from your local depot may be required). We will advise & quote to your requirements when the order is confirmed. For freighting, all machines are partially dismantled & packed securely on a pallet so they can be handled with a forklift. Reassembly of machine requires some lifting equipment and basic tools. We can advise on this in detail at the time of order.
- TRADING TERMS: We require payment in full before the machine is collected or freighted.
- FINANCE: If you need finance please contact us, we can make a recommendation based on your requirements.
Compare the Options
|COMPARE OUR MACHINES||DOMESTIC||FARM/AGRO||HIRE & RENTAL||SEMI COMMERCIAL||COMMERICAL||BULK|
|REX 600 & 600 X|
|REX LOG SAWS (ALL)|