Rex Log Saw 800 – efficient, high production docking of firewood logs
About Rex Log Saw 800
A smaller, lower cost version of the Rex Log Saw 1050, this firewood docking saw is a very productive hydraulic drive chain saw capable of cutting 800mm diameter logs. The unique log infeed system handles all logs – including bent logs – capably. With low running costs, minimal labour input and high production output it is considered to be extremely efficient, giving a good return on your investment. It is designed to work in conjunction with the Rex 600X Firewood Processor where cut blocks drop directly into the Rex 600X hopper for processing into firewood. An optional block conveyor is available for loading blocks into the Rex900, or stockpiling/ truck loading.
The Rex Log Saw 800 is a fully self-contained unit. The 43 inch chain saw bar is hydraulically driven from the 50hp Yanmar diesel. Logs are loaded onto the log deck with a loader, fed into the trough using a hydraulic chain drive system and then fed into the saw head using a unique log pusher system. An increment system ensures even block length and blocked timber is carried away by the 5m conveyer for splitting or stockpiling. Importantly, the operator’s working environment is safe, as they are well clear of the saw zone. This machine is WorkCover compliant making it ideal for firewood businesses who are seeking to reduce their liability.
Designed with a well specified hydraulic system, and built with quality components (and minimal electronics), the Rex Log Saw 800 will give thousands of hours of trouble free operation. The Rex Log Saw 800 will cut your labour costs, increase productivity and eliminate Work Cover issues.
PROUDLY MADE IN AUSTRALIA: Designed and built in our Victorian workshop with quality components
- PRODUCTION POSSIBILITY: One operator is capable of processing in excess of 120 cubic meters of logs per day (guide only). Similar running costs to one chainsaw with three times the output.
- CAPACITY: Will cut logs up to 800mm diameter & from 1.5m – 6m long.
- ENGINE: Yanmar 4TNV88 50hp, 4 cylinder liquid cooled diesel engine
- CUTTING BAR: ¾ harvester chain on 43 inch bar. Automatic chain oiling – 800mm diameter cut
- BLOCK INCREMENT SYSTEM: Increment system ensures consistent block length
- FUEL: 60 litre tank.
- ENGINE WARRANTY: All engines backed by comprehensive manufacturers warranty
- CONTROLS: Simple hydraulic controls with minimal electronics
- SYSTEM: Large volume unstressed hydraulic system
- PUMP: Quality cast iron Permco pump
- SAW MOTOR: Quality Rexroth bent axis saw drive motor
- LOG DECK: Large ‘live’ log deck with 3 chains. Includes log stop/roll and log deck lift features.
- OUTFEED BLOCK CONVEYOR: 5 meters, designed to feed blocks directly into a Rex Firewood Processor, load trucks or stockpile
- BUILT TO LAST: Proven heavy duty construction with minimal maintenance required.
- EASE OF USE: Safe and easy to use with low noise output.
- MOBILTY: Fully self contained & yard towable
- WHEELS: 15 inch wheels on dual 2800kg axles
- SAWDUST COLLECTION: Sawdust chute makes collection simple
- MAINTENANCE: Chain sharpener supplied. Standard chainsaw maintenance is required
- WARRANTY: Six month commercial warranty
- TRAVEL DIMENSONS: Weight 5000kg / Height 3.1m / Width 2.4m / Length 7.5m
- WORKING DIMENSONS: Weight5000kg / Height 3.1m / Width 4.6m / Length 12.5m
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Impressive efficiency with minimal labour requirements.
- CONTROLS: Simple controls with minimal electronics.
- OPERATOR SAFETY: Operator works comfortably & safely sitting at a console. This machine is WorkCover compliant making it ideal for firewood businesses who are seeking to reduce their liability.
- SAFETY COMMUNICATION: All machines come with a detailed operator manual which includes operator training, maintenance recommendations & risk assessment.
- READY TO ORDER? Please contact us to order a machine. Your machine will be built to order.
- TRADING TERMS: A deposit is required to confirm your order and to secure a place in our manufacturing schedule. Full payment is required before the machine is collected or freighted.
- FINANCE: If you need finance please contact us, we can make a recommendation based on your requirements.
- FREIGHT: Through a network of freight depots Whitlands Engineering can organise economical freight to most places. We will advise & quote to your requirements when the order is confirmed.
Compare the Options
|COMPARE OUR MACHINES||DOMESTIC||FARM/AGRO||HIRE & RENTAL||SEMI COMMERCIAL||COMMERICAL||BULK|
|REX 600 & 600 X|
|REX LOG SAWS (ALL)|