Rex 650 C – CIRCULAR SAW
About Rex 650 C Saw
The 650 C circular saw performs extremely well on a wide range of logs – especially dirty, dry, bent logs, or those which have various flaws such as rot in the centre. The circular saw will handle logs from 1.5 – 6.5 meters long, and up to 650mm diameter. The 28 tooth x 1.5 meter diameter Tungsten tip blade is driven by a fuel efficient 70hp Yanmar 4TNV98 diesel engine – cycle times have been recorded at 10 – 12 cuts per minute for 400 – 500mm logs.
Logs are loaded onto the log deck with a loader, fed into the trough using a hydraulic chain drive system and then fed into the saw head using a unique log pusher system. An increment system ensures even block length and blocked timber is carried away by the 5m conveyor for splitting or stockpiling. Importantly, the operator’s working environment is safe, as they are well clear of the saw zone.
This model is available in two options: wide & regular trough. The wide trough model can effectively handle multiple small logs/sleeper backs up to 4m long, and incorporates a double log clamp & high back log pusher. The regular trough model will handle single logs from 1.5 – 6.5 meters long, and up to 650mm diameter.
Designed & built in Australia using very heavy duty construction, quality engine & hydraulic components, this machine will give many years of productive, trouble free service. This machine is WorkCover compliant making it ideal for firewood businesses who are seeking to reduce their liability.
PROUDLY MADE IN AUSTRALIA: Designed and built in our Victorian workshop with quality components
- PRODUCTION POSSIBILITY: One operator is capable of processing in excess of 150 cubic meters cubic of logs per day (guide only).
- CAPACITY NARROW TROUGH: Will cut logs up to 650mm diameter, 1.5 – 6.5 meters long.
- CAPACITY WIDE TROUGH: Multiple small logs up to 4 meters long
- ENGINE: 70 hp Yanmar 4TNV98 diesel engine
- BLADE: 28 tooth x 1520mm diameter tungsten tip blade. Simple 240 V ‘on saw’ sharpening system.
- BLOCK INCREMENT SYSTEM: Increment system ensures consistent block length
- FUEL: 60 litre tank.
- ENGINE WARRANTY: All engines backed by comprehensive manufacturers warranty
- CONTROLS: Simple hydraulic controls with minimal electronics
- SYSTEM: Large volume unstressed hydraulic system
- PUMPS: Quality cast iron Permco pumps
- SAW MOTOR: Quality bent axis saw drive motor
- LOG DECK: Large ‘live’ log deck (2.2 meters deep) with 3 chains includes log stop/roll and log deck lift features
- OUTFEED BLOCK CONVEYOR: 5 meters, designed to feed blocks directly into a Rex Firewood Processor, load trucks or stockpile
- BUILT TO LAST: Proven heavy duty construction with minimal maintenance required.
- EASE OF USE: Safe and easy to use with low noise output.
- MOBILTY: Fully self contained & yard towable.
- WARRANTY: Six month commercial warranty on frame, all other parts covered by own manufactures warranty
- MAINTENANCE: 240 V electric blade sharpener is supplied with the machine. Otherwise, standard machinery maintenance is required
- SAWDUST: Shute contains and collects sawdust.
- TRAVEL DIMENSONS: Weight 6000kg / Height 3.6m / Width 2.4m / Length 8m
- WORKING DIMENSONS: Weight 6000kg/ Height 3.6m / Width 4.6m / Length 13m
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Highly productive and efficient with minimal labour requirements.
- CONTROLS: Simple controls with minimal electronics.
- OPERATOR SAFETY: Operator works comfortably & safely sitting at a console. This machine is WorkCover compliant making it ideal for firewood businesses who are seeking to reduce their liability.
- SAFETY COMMUNICATION: All machines come with a detailed operator manual which includes operator training, maintenance recommendations & risk assessment.
- READY TO ORDER? Please contact us to order a machine. Your machine will be built to order. We require payment before the machine is collected or freighted.
- FREIGHT: Through a network of freight depots Whitlands Engineering can organise economical freight to most places. We will advise & quote to your requirements when the order is confirmed.
- FINANCE: If you need finance please contact us, we can make a recommendation based on your requirements.
Compare the Options
|COMPARE OUR MACHINES||DOMESTIC||FARM/AGRO||HIRE & RENTAL||SEMI COMMERCIAL||COMMERICAL||BULK|
|REX 600 & 600 X|
|REX LOG SAWS (ALL)|