Rex 600 X Firewood Processor - with infeed hopper
For more productivity, the Rex 600 X incorporates the same firewood splitting system as the standard Rex 600, yet features an inbuilt infeed hopper, which holds 3.5 cubic meters of blocked timber. The hopper is filled with blocked firewood with a loader, with the conveyor belt feeding the blocked firewood directly to the operator. The inclusion of the hopper essentially halves labour input – one person using this machine can split and load in excess of 10 cubic meters per hour. The Rex 600 X will dramatically increase profit margin by increasing production efficiency and reducing labour input.
The Rex 600X model is a jump up from the 600 due to the inbuilt hopper. The multi head blade system however is the same, and can produce up to four pieces per stroke resulting in high output with minimal labour. This machine is powered by a 37hp Yanmar engine and features a 6 second cycle time and 5 meter fold out elevator fitted as standard. Rollers in the bench make for easy block movement. It is fitted with the innovative and safe (auto return) double handed control system and easily accessed elevator & hopper controls. The Rex 600X can also be fitted with a registration kit for safe and legal road towing.
Since 2010 Whitlands Engineering has built over 110 600 & 600X machines, earning a reputation for being the most reliable, cost effective & productive firewood splitter on the market.
If you’re looking for information on the 600 (with block lifter), click here.
PROUDLY MADE IN AUSTRALIA: Designed and built in our Victorian workshop with quality components
- PRODUCTION POSSIBILITY: Up to 10 cubic meters per hour with one operator
- SPLITTING FORCE: 26 tons splitting force
- CYCLE TIME: 6 seconds, approximately 10 cuts per minute
- ENGINE: 37hp Yanmar, 3 cylinder liquid cooled diesel.
- FUEL: 60 litre tank. Economical consumption estimated at three litres per hour ~
- ENGINE WARRANTY: All engines backed by comprehensive manufacturers warranty
- PUMPS: Galtech hydraulic pumps
- RAM: High quality Australian made 4 ½ inch ram with 3 inch rod
- HYDRAULIC HOSES: All double wire rated ¾ and ½ inch hydraulic hoses
- OIL RESERVOIR: 140 litre oil reservoir
- AUSTRALIAN MADE: Designed and built in our worksop in NE Victoria
- BUILT TO LAST: Proven heavy duty construction with minimal maintenance required.
- BENCH: Roller bench for easy wood handling
- WARRANTY: Six month commercial warranty on frame; other parts covered by own manufactures warranty
- COUPLING: Approved 50mm, 3500kg rated cast iron coupling. Safety chains fitted
- WHEELS AND HUBS: 15 inch Landcruiser with 1400kg hub/stub axles
- LEGS: Adjustable leg jacks for leveling & stability
- DIMENSIONS: Weight 3000kg / Height 3.1m / Width 2.2m / Length 7.2m
- INFEED HOPPER: The hopper is filled with blocked firewood with a loader. Able to hold 3.5 cubic meters of blocked firewood, the conveyor belt feeds the blocks directly to the operator, greatly increasing productivity
- ELEVATOR: 5 meter fold out elevator with rough top belt & electric winch fitted standard
- ELEVATOR OPTIONS: 6, 7 or 8m elevators are available as options suitable for loading higher side trucks. 8 meter elevator when folded is not suitable for legal road towing
- GRIDDLE: Griddle and griddle tray are fitted standard to enable sorting of fines & wood
- TOWING: Legal road towing requires registration kit to be fitted. Elevator & roof are easily folded and secured for traveling
- BLADE: Proven guillotine/multi blade splitting system can produce up to four pieces per stroke resulting in unmatched efficiency & extremely high output with minimal labour. Produces an excellent sample of split wood with little wastage.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Ideal bench height & block lifter ensures the operator can work with a straight back with minimal bending or straining.
- CONTROLS: The innovative double handed control system (with auto return) ensures ease of use, quick cycle times & unmatched safety. This machine is WorkCover compliant
- EASE OF USE: Easy block movement with in-table rollers & ample room to manouvere blocks.
- SAFETY COMMUNICATION: Weatherproof canister on every machine contains an operator instruction & safety training sheet for quick reference. All machines also come with a detailed operator manual which includes operator training, maintenance recommendations & risk assessment.
- REGISTRATION KIT: Required for legal towing: Includes dual axles with HD load sharing suspension, HD mudguards, four wheel electric brakes, breakaway system, LED lights, VIN plate for registration compliance.
- READY TO ORDER? Please contact us to order a machine. Your machine will be built to order.
- TRADING TERMS: A deposit is required to confirm your order and to secure a place in our manufacturing schedule. Full payment is required before the machine is collected or freighted.
- FINANCE: If you need finance please contact us, we can make a recommendation based on your requirements.
- FREIGHT: Through a network of freight depots Whitlands Engineering can organise economical freight to most places. We will advise & quote to your requirements when the order is confirmed
Compare the Options
|COMPARE OUR MACHINES||DOMESTIC||FARM/AGRO||HIRE & RENTAL||SEMI COMMERCIAL||COMMERICAL||BULK|
|REX 600 & 600 X|
|REX LOG SAWS (ALL)|