Rex 600 Firewood Processor – with block lifter
About rex 600
Designed for commercial operations, this machine features the efficient multi blade splitting system seen on the Rex 600X and the bigger Rex 900, built into a compact, towable firewood processor. It’s the ultimate combination of efficiency & mobility. This processor can be operated by one or two people; the output estimates shown are based on two. The Rex 600 will dramatically increase profit margin by increasing production efficiency and reducing labour input.
The Rex 600 model is the ideal solution for those entering the bulk firewood processing market, or upgrading from the Superaxe and Aussie Chopper machines. The multi head blade system can produce up to four pieces at a time resulting in high output with minimal labour. This machine is powered by a renowned 37hp Yanmar engine and features a 6 second cycle time and 5 meter fold out elevator with rough top belt fitted as standard. The Rex 600 utilises a powerful hydraulic block lifter with rollers for easy wood handling. It is fitted with an innovative and safe double handed control system with auto return and easily accessed elevator controls. The Rex 600 can also be fitted with a registration kit for safe and legal road towing.
Since 2010 Whitlands Engineering has built over 110 600 & 600X machines, earning a reputation for being the most reliable, cost effective & productive firewood splitters on the market.
If you’re looking for information on the 600X (with the built in hopper), click here.
PROUDLY MADE IN AUSTRALIA: Designed and built in our Victorian workshop with quality components
- PRODUCTION POSSIBILITY: In excess of 10 cubic meters per hour with two operators
- SPLITTING FORCE: 26 tons
- CYCLE TIME: 6 seconds, approximately 10 cuts per minute
- ENGINE: 37hp Yanmar. 3 cylinder liquid cooled diesel.
- FUEL: 60 litre tank. Economical consumption estimated at three litres per hour ~
- ENGINE WARRANTY: All engines backed by comprehensive manufacturers warranty
- PUMPS: Galtech hydraulic pumps
RAM: High quality Australian made 4 ½ inch ram with 3 inch rod
- HYDRAULIC HOSES: All double wire rated ¾ and ½ inch hydraulic hoses
- OIL RESEVOIR: 140 litre oil reservoir
- BUILT TO LAST: Proven heavy duty construction with minimal maintenance required.
- BENCH: Roller bench for easy wood handling
- WARRANTY: Six month commercial warranty on the frame
- COUPLING: Approved 50mm, 3500kg rated cast iron coupling. Safety chains fitted.
- WHEELS AND HUBS: 15 inch Landcruiser with 1400kg hub/stub axles.
- LEGS: Adjustable leg jacks for leveling & stability.
- DIMENSIONS: Weight 1.8 T / Height 3.1m / Width 2.2m / Length 3.6m
- BLOCK LIFTER: Powerful hydraulic block lifter with multiple rollers, will lift blocks weighing up to 200kg up to bench height
- ELEVATOR: 5 meter fold out elevator with rough top belt & electric winch fitted standard. Optional griddle and griddle tray
- TOWING: Block lifter, elevator & roof are easily folded and secured for traveling.
- BLADE: Proven guillotine/multi blade splitting system can split up to four pieces at a time resulting in unmatched efficiency & extremely high output with minimal labour. Produces an excellent sample of split wood with little wastage.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Ideal bench height & block lifter ensures the operator can work with a straight back with no bending or straining.
- CONTROLS: The innovative double handed control system (with auto return) ensures ease of use, quick cycle times & unmatched safety. This machine is WorkCover compliant
- EASE OF USE: Easy splitting with in-table rollers & ample room to move blocks.
- SAFETY COMMUNICATION: Weatherproof canister on every machine contains an operator instruction & safety training sheet for quick reference. All machines also come with a detailed operator manual which includes operator training, maintenance recommendations & risk assessment.
- REGISTRATION KIT: Required for legal towing: Includes HD mudguards, electric brakes, LED lights, VIN plate for registration compliance.
- READY TO ORDER? Please contact us to order a machine. Your machine will be built to order.
- TRADING TERMS: A deposit is required to confirm your order and to secure a place in our manufacturing schedule. Full payment is required before the machine is collected or freighted.
- FINANCE: If you need finance please contact us, we can make a recommendation based on your requirements.
- FREIGHT: Through a network of freight depots Whitlands Engineering can organise economical freight to most places. We will advise & quote to your requirements when the order is confirmed.
Compare the Options
|COMPARE OUR MACHINES||DOMESTIC||FARM/AGRO||HIRE & RENTAL||SEMI COMMERCIAL||COMMERICAL||BULK|
|REX 600 & 600 X|
|REX LOG SAWS (ALL)|