Rex Log Saw 1050 – the ultimate log saw
About Rex log saw 1050
With a larger capacity than the 800 Log Saw, the 1050 model is designed to work as a stand alone machine or in conjunction with the Rex 900 Processor. Able to cut logs up to 1050mm diameter, it will efficiently cut logs into blocks ready for processing into split firewood. As a one person operation this machine will produce as much block firewood as three to four people on chainsaws.
The Rex Log Saw is a fully self-contained unit. The 48 inch chain saw bar is direct driven from the 50hp Deutz diesel engine via a clutch, drive shaft & pulley system. Logs are loaded onto the log deck with a loader, fed into the trough using a hydraulic chain drive system and then fed into the saw head. An increment system ensures even block length and blocked timber is carried away by the 5m conveyer for splitting or stockpiling. Sawdust removal is handled by a 4.2 m sawdust conveyer. Importantly, the operator’s working environment is safe, as they are well clear of the saw zone and protected by a semi enclosed cabin. This machine is WorkCover compliant making it ideal for firewood businesses who are seeking to reduce their liability.
Designed with an over specified hydraulic system, and built with off the shelf components (and minimal electronics), the Rex Log Saw will give thousands of hours of trouble free operation. The Rex Log Saw will cut your labour costs, increase productivity and eliminate Work Cover liability.
PROUDLY MADE IN AUSTRALIA: Designed and built in our Victorian workshop with quality components
- PRODUCTION POSSIBILITY: One operator is capable of processing in excess of 150 – 200 cubic meters of logs per day (guide only). Similar running costs to one chainsaw with three – four times the output.
- CAPACITY: Will cut logs up to 1050mm diameter & 7m long.
- ENGINE: 50hp Deutz, 3 cylinder air-oil cooled diesel.
- CUTTING BAR: Direct drive 48 inch cutting bar with ¾ inch harvester chain. Automatic chain oiler.
- BLOCK INCREMENT SYSTEM: Red eye block increment system ensures consistent block length
- FUEL: 60 litre tank. Economical consumption estimated at only three litres per hour ~
- ENGINE WARRANTY: All engines backed by comprehensive manufacturers warranty
- LOG DECK: Large ‘live’ log deck (3.5m) will handle logs from 1.5m up to 7m long
- SAWDUST CONVEYOR: 4.2 meters long; takes saw dust away for sale or stockpile
- OUTFEED BLOCK CONVEYOR: 5 meters, designed to feed blocks directly into a Rex Firewood Processor, load trucks or stockpile
- BUILT TO LAST: Proven heavy duty construction with minimal maintenance required.
- EASE OF USE: Safe and easy to use with low noise output.
- MOBILTY: Fully self contained & yard towable, with dual axles – 16 inch wheels and tow hitch
- MAINTENANCE: Chain sharpener supplied. Standard chainsaw maintenance is required
- WARRANTY: Six month commercial warranty on frame; all other parts covered by own manufactures warranty
- TRAVEL DIMENSIONS: Weight 6000kg / Height 3.6m / Width 2.4m / Length 8m
- WORKING DIMENSIONS: Weight 6000kg / Height 3.6m / Width 7m / Length 13m
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Impressive efficiency with minimal labour requirements.
- CONTROLS: Simple controls with minimal electronics.
- OPERATOR SAFETY: the operator’s working environment is safe, as they are well clear of the saw zone and protected by a semi enclosed cabin. This machine is WorkCover compliant making it ideal for firewood businesses who are seeking to reduce their liability.
- SAFETY COMMUNICATION: All machines come with a detailed operator manual which includes operator training, maintenance recommendations & risk assessment.
- READY TO ORDER? Please contact us to order a machine. Your machine will be built to order.
- TRADING TERMS: A deposit is required to confirm your order and to secure a place in our manufacturing schedule. Full payment is required before the machine is collected or freighted.
- FINANCE: If you need finance please contact us, we can make a recommendation based on your requirements.
- FREIGHT: Through a network of freight depots Whitlands Engineering can organise economical freight to most places. We will advise & quote to your requirements when the order is confirmed.
Compare the Options
|COMPARE OUR MACHINES||DOMESTIC||FARM/AGRO||HIRE & RENTAL||SEMI COMMERCIAL||COMMERICAL||BULK|
|REX 600 & 600 X|
|REX LOG SAWS (ALL)|