AUSSIE CHOPPER WS4150
A revolutionary T or + shaped blade for even higher productivity, the WS4150 is the ultimate solution for efficiently splitting small blocks.
Built on a similar, but bigger frame than the WS3150, the WS4150 features a standard straight or T shaped (or optional + shaped) blade. With the 3 or 4 way blade, this machine has the potential to dramatically increase productivity by reducing the number blade cycles per timber block. The 18 hp engine delivers 26 tons of splitting force and a 6 second cycle time. The WS4150 is fitted standard with a 200kg capacity log lifter, 1.5 m wide bench, robust construction & the innovative double handed control system. Other new additions include:
- 3 Rollers in the bench and extra rollers in the log lifter for easy manoeuvring of blocked timber
- Standard 18hp Vanguard engine – an upgrade from the existing 13/14 hp Vanguard
- Offset blade: The operator is now closer to the elevator for quicker handling
- More robust tabletop – 8mm steel
- Two hand controls with single touch auto return and auto cut-out at the end of return stroke (knee return mechanism has been removed)
The Aussie Chopper wood splitter is available in 4 different models – The WS100, WS150, WS3150 AND WS4150 T-Blade. All models feature the following:
- Designed and manufactured in Australia. Whitlands Engineering only uses quality components sourced through reputable local distributors and manufactures. All machines are built from scratch in our workshop in north east Victoria.
- Patented blade design for superior splitting performance: Vertical sliding action easily accommodates different lengths of wood up to 450mm
- Rugged heavy-duty construction – minimal maintenance required
- Back saving log lifter and ideal bench height for advanced ergonomic comfort
- Easy and safe to use – innovative single (WS100 only) or double handed control system that enhances safety by keeping hands away from moving blade. This system is completely Workcover compliant.
- Two-year warranty on all parts and construction
Capacity and Output Specifications
- 26 Ton splitting force
- 6 second cycle time
- Up to 5m3 per hour output (estimated by Whitlands Engineering – to be used as a guide only)
Engine and Pump Specifications
- 18hp Vanguard engine backed by 3 years warranty
- Twin pump system with large HI-LO pump exclusively operating the blade, and small auxiliary pump for log lifter and elevator function
- Hydraulic hoses – all double wire
- Hi-tensile steel with hardened cutting edges.
- Australian made ram (with 1¼ pins) develops a massive 26 ton of splitting force
- Straight or T shaped blade fitted as standard. Cross shaped blade is optional
- Rugged heavy duty construction – for a lifetime of trouble free use. Covered by 2 years warranty
- Approved 50mm, 2000kg rated cast iron coupling
- 185 x 14″” wheels & hubs. Handles all towing requirements
- 8 ” swing up jockey wheel
- Hydraulic block lifter will lift 200kg blocks up to bench height. Can be folded up & secured for travelling
- Ergonomic design- Ideal working bench height. No bending or straining.
- Easy to operate
- Easy splitting with ample room on table to work blocks, 1500mm wide x 600mm deep
- Weatherproof canister to store comprehensive operators manual on the machine
- Double handed control system meets all Work Cover regulations covering all aspects of operator safety.
- Optional elevator: 3.6 meter fold up elevator. Greatly reduces double handling by enabling easy stockpiling or loading. Folds up for traveling
- Registration kits available