AUSSIE CHOPPER WS 3150
The robust WS3150 is suitable for processing large volumes of firewood for farm, hire or commercial operations. [Please note the video above shows this machine with a knee return mechanism. The machine has recently been updated with an auto return and does not utilise the knee control anymore]
Featuring a 200kg capacity robust hydraulic log lifter, larger wheels, larger workbench and a larger frame – the WS3150 is the second most powerful splitter in the Aussie Chopper range. The innovative double-handed control system with auto return enhances safety by keeping hands away from the moving blade. The WS3150 is fitted with a 9hp engine delivering a whopping 21 tons of splitting power and a 7 second cycle time. A 13hp power pack is also now available – see specs below.
The Aussie Chopper wood splitter is available in 4 different models – the WS100, WS150, WS3150 AND WS4150 T-Blade. All models feature the following:
- Designed and manufactured in Australia. Whitlands Engineering only uses quality components sourced through reputable local distributors and manufactures. All machines are built from scratch in our workshop in north east Victoria.
- Patented blade design for superior splitting performance: Vertical sliding action easily accommodates different lengths of wood up to 450mm
- Rugged heavy-duty construction – minimal maintenance required
- Back saving log lifter and ideal bench height for advanced ergonomic comfort
- Easy and safe to use – innovative single (WS100 only) or double handed control system that enhances safety by keeping hands away from moving blade. This system is completely Workcover compliant.
- Two-year warranty on all parts and construction
- Reliable and fuel efficient Subaru Robin or Honda engines all backed by 3 years manufactures warranty
Capacity and Output Specifications
- 21 Ton splitting force (both engine sizes)
- 6.5 second cycle time (9hp) | 6 second cycle time (13hp)
- Up to 4m3 per hour output (estimated by Whitlands Engineering – to be used as a guide only)
Engine and Pump Specifications
- Reputable Subaru 9hp EX27 OHC Engine OR 13hp Vanguard – both industrial quality, made in Japan
- 3 Year Warranty
- Proven American 2 stage cast iron hydraulic pump develops 21 tons direct splitting force
- 44 litre oil reservoir
- Hydraulic Hoses – All double wire rated 3/4 inch hydraulic hoses
- Patented splitting system. Wedge design with hardened steel edge gives superior splitting performance.
- Hardened slide surfaces for minimal maintenance and long life.
- Top Quality Australian made 4″ ram with 2.5″ rod
- Rugged heavy duty construction – for a lifetime of trouble free use. Covered by 2 years warranty
- Approved 50mm, 2000kg rated cast iron coupling.
- 185 x 14″ wheels & hubs. Handles all towing requirements
- 8″ HD swing up jockey wheel
- Hydraulic block lifter will lift 200kg blocks up to bench height. Can be folded up & secured for travelling
- Ergonomic design- ideal working bench height. No bending or straining.
- Easy to operate
- Easy splitting with ample room on table to work blocks, 1500mm wide table
- Weatherproof canister to store comprehensive operators manual on the machine
- Double handed control system with auto return meets all Work Cover regulations covering all aspects of operator safety.