AUSSIE CHOPPER WS 150
The midsize Aussie Chopper WS150 is suited to domestic, farm, hire or semi commercial operations
The WS150 features robust construction, a larger work bench, and a 150kg capacity cable operated log lifter. The innovative double handed control system enhances safety by keeping hands away from the moving blade. A 9hp engine is fitted as standard, but a 6hp engine is also available. The 9hp engine delivers a whopping 21 tons of splitting power and a 7 second cycle time.
The Aussie Chopper wood splitter is available in 4 different models – the WS100, WS150, WS3150 AND WS4150 T-Blade. All models feature the following:
- Designed and manufactured in Australia. Whitlands Engineering only uses quality components sourced through reputable local distributors and manufactures. All machines are built from scratch in our workshop in north east Victoria.
- Patented blade design for superior splitting performance: Vertical sliding action easily accommodates different lengths of wood up to 450mm
- Rugged heavy-duty construction – minimal maintenance required
- Back saving log lifter and ideal bench height for advanced ergonomic comfort
- Easy and safe to use – innovative single (WS100 only) or double handed control system that enhances safety by keeping hands away from moving blade. This system is completely Workcover compliant.
- Two-year warranty on all parts and construction
- Reliable and fuel efficient Subaru Robin or Honda engines all backed by 3 years manufactures warranty
- Remote powered or 3pl permanent base units available – please note this machine is only available with a double handed control.
Capacity and Output Specifications
- 21 Ton splitting force
- 7 second cycle time
- up to 4m3 per hour output (estimated by Whitlands Engineering – to be used as a guide only
Engine and Pump Specifications
- Reputable Subaru 9hp EX27 OHC Engine (6hp or remote powered options also available – please call us for details) with 3 Year Warranty
- Proven American 2 stage cast iron hydraulic pump develops 21 tons direct splitting force
- 44 litre oil reservoir
- Hydraulic Hoses – All double wire rated 3/4 inch hydraulic hoses
- Patented splitting system. Wedge design with hardened steel edge gives superior splitting performance
- Hardened slide surfaces for minimal maintenance and long life
- Top Quality Australian made 4″ ram with 2″ rod
- Rugged heavy duty construction – for a lifetime of trouble free use. Covered by 2 years warranty
- Approved 50mm, 2000kg rated cast iron coupling
- 155/7 x R13″ wheels & hubs handles all towing requirements
- 8″ HD Swing up jockey wheel
- Cable & pulley system block lifter will lift 150kg blocks up to bench height. Can be folded up & secured for travelling
- Ergonomic design- Ideal working bench height. No bending or straining
- Easy to operate
- Easy splitting with ample room on table to work blocks, 1200mm wide table
- Weatherproof canister to store comprehensive operators manual on the machine
- Double handed control system meets all Work Cover regulations covering all aspects of operator safety.