AUSSIE CHOPPER WS 100
The smallest Aussie Chopper in the range, the WS100 is the ideal solution for processing domestic volumes of firewood.
Fitted with a 6hp engine, and a 100kg capacity cable operated log lifter, the Aussie Chopper WS100 is surprisingly powerful. The WS100 features an innovative single-handed ‘on command’ control system that is compliant to Workcover guidelines. The 6hp engine delivers a whopping 19 tons of splitting force and 14-second cycle time.
The Aussie Chopper wood splitter is available in 4 different models – the WS100, WS150, WS3150 AND WS4150 T-Blade. All models feature the following:
- Designed and manufactured in Australia. Whitlands Engineering only uses quality components sourced through reputable local distributors and manufactures. All machines are built from scratch in our workshop in north east Victoria.
- Patented blade design for superior splitting performance: Vertical sliding action easily accommodates different lengths of wood up to 450mm
- Rugged heavy-duty construction – minimal maintenance required
- Back saving log lifter and ideal bench height for advanced ergonomic comfort
- Easy and safe to use – innovative single (WS100 only) or double handed control system that enhances safety by keeping hands away from moving blade. This system is completely Workcover compliant.
- Two-year warranty on all parts and construction
- Reliable and fuel efficient Subaru Robin or Honda engines all backed by 3 years manufactures warranty
- Remote powered or 3pl permanent base units available
Capacity and Output Specifications
- 19 Ton splitting force
- 14 second cycle time
- 1-2m3 per hour output (estimated by Whitlands Engineering – to be used as a guide only)
Engine and Pump Specifications
- Reputable Subaru 6hp EX17 OHC Engine. Industrial quality, made in Japan; 3 Year Warranty
- Proven American 2 stage cast iron hydraulic pump develops 19 tons direct splitting force 18 litre oil reservoir
- Hydraulic Hoses – All double wire rated hydraulic hoses
- Patented sliding splitting system. Wedge design with hardened steel edge gives superior splitting performance.
- Hardened slide surfaces for minimal maintenance and long life.
- Top Quality Australian made 4″ ram with 2″ rod
- Rugged heavy duty construction – for a lifetime of trouble free use
- Covered by 2 years warranty
- Approved 50mm, 2000kg rated cast iron tow coupling.
- 4.00 x 8 wheels – lower speeds recommended
- 6’ x 2” Jockey wheel
- Cable & pulley system Block Lifter will lift 100kg blocks up to bench height. Can be folded up & secured for travelling
- Ergonomic design- ideal working bench height – no bending or straining
- Easy to operate
- Easy splitting with ample room on table to work blocks – 700mm wide table
- Weatherproof canister to store comprehensive operators manual on the machine
- Single handed control system meets all Work Cover regulations covering all aspects of operator safety.