WS3150 Aussie Chopper
The robust WS3150 is suitable for processing larger volumes of firewood for farm, hire or commercial operations.
Featuring a 200kg capacity hydraulic log lifter, larger wheels, larger workbench and a larger frame – the WS3150 is the second most powerful splitter in the Aussie Chopper range. The innovative double handed control with auto return ensures ease of use, quick cycle times & unmatched safety. The WS3150 is fitted with a 9hp engine delivering a whopping 21 tons of splitting power and a 7 second cycle time. Couple with optional infeed hoppers and/or outfeed elevators for even greater output.
The WS3150 is also available with a 13hp power pack. This model has all the attachments required to fit/retrofit an elevator. Call us to discuss the options.
The Aussie Chopper wood splitter is available in 4 different models – the WS100, WS150, WS3150 and the WS4150. All models feature the following:
- PROUDLY MADE IN AUSTRALIA: Designed and built in our Victorian workshop with quality components
- SLIDING BLADE: Patented vertical action sliding blade with innovative wedge design easily splits the toughest Australian hardwood. Handles different lengths of wood up to 450mm.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Block lifter, large bench area, compact, portable & towable.
- BUILT TO LAST: Rugged heavy-duty construction with minimal maintenance required.
- ERGONOMIC: Back saving log lifter and ideal bench height for advanced ergonomic comfort
- EASY & SAFE TO USE: Single handed (WS100) or double handed (all other models) control system enhances safety by keeping hands away from moving blade. These systems are completely Workcover compliant.
- LONG WARRANTY: Two-year warranty on all parts and construction
The WS3150 showed above is fitted with a hire and rental kit, which includes mudguards. These are not fitted standard.
- ESTIMATED OUTPUT: Up to 4 cubic meters per hour output (guide only)
- SPLITTING FORCE: 21 tons splitting force (both engine sizes)
- CYCLE TIME: 9hp engine – 7 seconds / 13hp engine – 6 seconds
- ENGINE OPTIONS: 9hp – Honda or Subaru /13hp – Honda or Vanguard
- ENGINE WARRANTY: All engines backed by comprehensive manufacturers warranty
- PUMPS: Proven American or Italian 2 stage hydraulic pumps
- RAM: High quality Australian made 4 inch ram with 2/12 inch rod develops genuine 21 tons of splitting force
- HYDRAULIC HOSES: All double wire rated ¾ inch hydraulic hoses
- OIL RESERVOIR: 38 litre oil reservoir
- BUILT TO LAST: Rugged heavy duty construction with minimal maintenance required, for a lifetime of trouble free use
- BENCH: 1500mm x 570mm deep; Grip bars in bench (under blade) grip blocks for secure splitting
- WARRANTY: Two year warranty on the frame
- COUPLING: Approved 50mm, 2000kg rated cast iron coupling. Safety chain fitted
- WHEELS AND HUBS: 185 x 14 Sunraysia wheels and high speed hubs. Handles all towing requirements
- JOCKEY WHEEL: High quality 8 inch heavy duty swing up jockey wheel
- DIMENSIONS: Weight: 500kg / Height: 1700mm / Width: 1500mm / Length: 2500mm
- BLOCK LIFTER: Hydraulic block lifter will lift blocks weighing up to 200kg up to bench height
- TOWING: Block lifter is easily folded and secured for traveling.
- ROLLERS: Rollers within the block lifter assist in easy block movement
- PATENTED SPLITTING SYSTEM: Vertical sliding blade design gives superior splitting performance and long life with minimal maintenance. 300mm cutting edge
- BLADE CONSTRUCTION: Blade and slide surfaces made from high tensile Hardox 450 steel.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Ideal bench height & hydraulic block lifter ensures the operator can work with a straight back
with minimal bending or straining.
- CONTROLS: The innovative double handed control system (with auto-return) ensures ease of use, quick cycle times & unmatched safety
- EASE OF USE: Easy splitting with ample room on table to work blocks. Never lift another block again.
- SAFETY COMMUNICATION: Weatherproof canister on every machine contains an operator instruction & safety training sheet for quick reference. All machines also come with a detailed operator manual which includes operator training, maintenance recommendations & risk assessment.
- ELEVATORS: 3.6m folding elevator can be fitted to this machine. Free standing elevators are also available.
- HIRE & RENTAL / REGISTRATION KIT: Includes HD mudguards, LED lights, VIN plate for registration compliance. Fleet colours available.
- OTHER OPTIONAL EXTRAS: Remote powered units, engine cover, electric start, hour meter etc.
- READY TO ORDER? Please contact us to order a machine. Your machine will be built to order. We require payment before the machine is collected or freighted.
- PICK UP: All machine are built in our workshop in North East Victoria. Once order is completed the machine can be collected from us directly during business hours. It can be towed if registration has been completed, or loaded into a truck, tandem trailer or flat tray ute.
- FREIGHT: Through a network of freight depots Whitlands Engineering can organise economical freight to most places (pickup from your local depot may be required). We will advise & quote to your requirements when the order is confirmed. For freighting, all machines are partially dismantled & packed securely on a pallet so they can be handled with a forklift. Reassembly of machine requires some lifting equipment and basic tools. We can advise on this in detail at the time of order.
- FINANCE: If you need finance please contact us, we can make a recommendation based on your requirements.
Compare the Options
|COMPARE OUR MACHINES||DOMESTIC||FARM/AGRO||HIRE & RENTAL||SEMI COMMERCIAL||COMMERICAL||BULK|
|REX 600 & 600 X|
|REX LOG SAWS (ALL)|