WS100 SUPERAXE WOOD SPLITTER
The smallest Superaxe in the range, the WS100 is the ideal solution for processing domestic volumes of firewood. Fitted with a 6hp engine, and a 100kg capacity cable operated log lifter, the Superaxe WS100 is surprisingly powerful. The WS100 features a single-handed control system that is compliant to Workcover guidelines. The 6hp engine delivers a whopping 19 tons of splitting force and 14-second cycle time.
The Superaxe range of wood splitters are available in 4 different models – the WS100, WS150, WS3150 and the WS4150. All models feature the following:
- PROUDLY MADE IN AUSTRALIA: Designed and built in our Victorian workshop with quality components
- SLIDING BLADE: Patented vertical action sliding blade with innovative wedge design easily splits the toughest Australian hardwood. Handles different lengths of wood up to 450mm.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Block lifter, large bench area, compact, portable & towable.
- BUILT TO LAST: Rugged heavy-duty construction with minimal maintenance required.
- ERGONOMIC: Back saving log lifter and ideal bench height for advanced ergonomic comfort
- EASY & SAFE TO USE: Single handed (WS100) or double handed (all other models) control system enhances safety by keeping hands away from moving blade. These systems are completely Workcover compliant.
- LONG WARRANTY: Two-year warranty on all parts and construction
- ESTIMATED OUTPUT: Up to 1 – 2 cubic meters per hour (as estimated by Whitlands Engineering)
- SPLITTING FORCE: 19 tons splitting force
- CYCLE TIME: 13 seconds
- ENGINE: 6hp Subaru or Honda
- ENGINE WARRANTY: All engines backed by comprehensive manufacturers warranty
- PUMPS: American 2 stage cast iron hydraulic pump
- RAM: High quality Australian made 4 inch ram with 2 inch rod develops genuine 19 tons of splitting force (18 inch stroke)
- HYDRAULIC HOSES: All double wire rated ½ inch hydraulic hoses
- OIL RESERVOIR: 18 litre oil reservoir
- BUILT TO LAST: Rugged heavy duty construction with minimal maintenance required, for a lifetime of trouble free use
- BENCH: 400mm x 700mm; Grip bars in bench (under blade) grip blocks for secure splitting
- WARRANTY: Two year warranty on the frame
- COUPLING: 50mm, 2000kg rated cast iron coupling
- WHEELS AND HUBS: Heavy duty 4.00 x 8 wheels – lower speeds recommended
- JOCKEY WHEEL: 6 x 2 inch jockey wheel
- DIMENSIONS: Weight: 250kg / Height: 1700mm / Width: 1050mm / Length 1600mm
- BLOCK LIFTER: Cable & pulley system will lift 100kg blocks up to bench height. Easily folded and secured for storage
- PATENTED SPLITTING SYSTEM: Vertical sliding blade design gives superior splitting performance and long life with minimal maintenance. Cutting edge is 300mm
- BLADE CONSTRUCTION: Blade and slide surfaces made from high tensile Hardox 450 steel
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Ideal bench height & block lifter ensures the operator can work with a straight back with no bending or straining
- CONTROLS: Single handed control system ensures operator safety is WorkCover compliant
- EASE OF USE: Easy splitting with ample room on table to work blocks. Never lift up another block again
- SAFETY COMMUNICATION: Weatherproof canister on every machine contains an operator instruction & safety training sheet for quick reference. All machines also come with a detailed operator manual which includes operator training, maintenance recommendations & risk assessment
- OPTIONAL EXTRAS: Remote powered units, engine cover, electric start, hour meter etc
- READY TO ORDER? Please contact us to order a machine. Your machine will be built to order. We require payment before the machine is collected or freighted
- PICK UP: All machine are built in our workshop in North East Victoria. Once order is completed the machine can be collected from us directly during business hours. It can be towed if registration has been completed, or loaded into a truck, tandem trailer or flat tray ute.
- FREIGHT: Through a network of freight depots Whitlands Engineering can organise economical freight to most places (pickup from your local depot may be required). We will advise & quote to your requirements when the order is confirmed. For freighting, all machines are partially dismantled & packed securely on a pallet so they can be handled with a forklift. Reassembly of machine requires some lifting equipment and basic tools. We can advise on this in detail at the time of order
- FINANCE: If you need finance please contact us, we can make a recommendation based on your requirements
Compare the Options
|COMPARE OUR MACHINES||DOMESTIC||FARM/AGRO||HIRE & RENTAL||SEMI COMMERCIAL||COMMERICAL||BULK|
|REX 600 & 600 X|
|REX LOG SAWS (ALL)|